INFORMATION WITHIN THE MEANING OF ART. 13 OF THE LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196 ("CODE OF PRIVACY") and following the came into force of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the aforementioned European Regulation
This information is prepared, pursuant to the Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the protection of personal data ("Privacy Code") and following the came into force of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the aforementioned European Regulation
by Blaumann s.a.s, in relation to the personal data provided by users upon access and / or registration or purchase on the website www.procyclingpoint.com ("Site").
1. Data controller
The data controller is Blaumann s.a.s, with registered office at via Vergnano 16, 25125 Brescia, VAT number / tax code IT03194650176 Registered under the Register of Companies at 03194650176, fax 030.3530815 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the processing
Blaumann s.a.s. will process personal data provided by users for the following purposes:
(a) to allow registration to the Site and to use the services reserved for registered users, including the possibility of making an online purchase and, therefore, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of transactions connected to it. Furthermore, users, even if not registered, will be able to send requests for information or clarifications on the products on sale on the Site and, to process this request, Blaumann s.a.s. will require the provision of some personal data (eg name, surname and e-mail address);
(b) for administrative and accounting purposes related to the registration to the Site and the making of an online purchase as well as to fulfill legal obligations;
(c) with the express consent of the user, for sending information and promotional communications (including the "newsletter"), discount coupons and special offers, by Blaumann sas, in relation to products and services of Blaumann sas or third parties, as well as for carrying out market research also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction by means of email and the postal service (so-called "marketing" purposes).
(d) limited to the e-mail coordinates provided by the user in the context of the purchase of a product or service offered on the Site, to allow the direct sale of similar products or services without the express and prior consent of the user ( as required by Article 130, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code) and on condition that the user does not exercise the right to object in the ways described in art. 3 below (so-called "soft spamming").
It is also specified that:
Credit card details
To make a payment on the Site by credit card, the user must enter the confidential data of the credit card (card number, holder, expiry date, security codes). This data will be acquired by the payment service provider who will act as an independent data controller, without passing through Blaumann's server, which therefore will not process such data in any way. The data will be acquired in encrypted format and according to the security requirements set by the PCI certification. I The payment service uses the SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer). The user can request, via the Site, the saving of such data but the data will be saved directly from the payment service provider and will not be acquired by Blaumann s.a.s. that will keep track only the last four digits that make up the credit card number only and exclusively to prevent any fraud in online payments.
Sensitive data/ Particular categories of personal data
For the registration to the Site and to make a purchase through the Website, the provision of sensitive data is never required.
3. Provision of data and consequences in case of non-consent to treatment
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points (a) and (b) of art. 2 above is purely optional. However, as this processing is necessary to allow registration to the Site and the provision of the reserved services, including the online purchase service, any refusal by the user to provide the data in question will make it impossible to register on the Website and conclude an online purchase.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in points (c) ("marketing") of art. 2 above, the consent to the processing of personal data is purely optional and may be expressed through the selection of a special box, for each distinct purpose, present at the bottom of the registration form on the Site. Failure to agree will not result in any consequences on the possibility to register on the Website and / or to make purchases on the same and imply only the consequences described below:
- failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 2, lett. (c) ("marketing") above, will result in the inability to receive informative and promotional communications (including the "newsletter"), discount vouchers and special offers, by Blaumann s.a.s., in relation to products and services of Blaumann s.a.s. or third parties, as well as for carrying out market research also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, by email and postal service, the user may, in any case, revoke the consent given for the purposes described in points (c) ("marketing") of art. 2, or oppose the processing for the purposes referred to in the letter (d) ("soft spamming") by contacting Blaumann s.a.s. at the address indicated in the art. 1 that precedes. Furthermore, limited to the purposes described in point (c) ("marketing") and (d) ("soft spamming") of art. 2 above, the user may object to the processing of data concerning him / her through a special link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail sent by Blaumann s.a.s. . The opposition manifested with these modalities also extends to the sending of communications through the postal service.
4. Data processing methods
Data processing will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated tools, according to the methods and means suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code. In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be taken, so that the minimum level of data protection provided for by law is guaranteed, allowing access to only those responsible for processing by the Data Controller. or the managers designated by the same.
5. Scope of data communication
The personal data provided by the user, for the purposes described in art. 2 above, may be brought to the attention of or communicated to the following persons: - to employees and / or collaborators of Blaumann sas, for the performance of administrative, accounting and IT and logistic support activities acting respectively as managers and in charge of the processing, - to companies or consultants in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the hardware and software of Blaumann sas; - to companies appointed by Blaumann sas the sending of online communications; - to all those public and / or private subjects, physical and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy), if the communication proves necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed in relation to the services provided through the Website, as well as the obligations deriving from the law, - to the persons responsible for repairing the products purchased in execution of the legal guarantee of conformity - to shippers and to the persons responsible for the delivery and / or collection of the purchased products; - to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative provisions. All personal data submitted by users in connection with the registration to the Site and / or the purchase through the Website are not subject diffusion. The updated list of data processors and data processors can be consulted at the Data Controller's office.
6. Data storage
The user data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered. In case of closure of the site's account at the user's initiative, the data reported in it will be kept for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding one quarter, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on the conservation of accounting documentation or for purposes of public security. In any case, it is understood that personal data will be stored and processed for the purposes referred to in the letters (c) ) "marketing", as per art. 2 above, for the period of time allowed by the law and the provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. At the end of this period Blaumann s.a.s. may ask the user to renew consent to the processing of their data for such purposes or to make them anonymous and keep them only for statistical purposes.
7. Right to access personal data
The user (hereinafter also "interested"), pursuant to the provisions of art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR, is entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
- ask the Owner the access to personal data (art 15 GDPR), the correction (art 16 GDPR) or the cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) of the same, the limitation of treatment or to oppose their treatment (Article 18 GDPR ); ;
- the external portability of your data processed in an automated form where applicable; ;
- to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation; ;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. ;
To exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information on the subjects to whom the data are stored or to whom the data are communicated or to the persons who, as managers or agents, may become aware of your data, it is possible to contact Manager by sending a request to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the visited website. They are stored on the hard disk of the computer, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to browse the site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administer the system, perform statistical analysis, understand which sections of the site that most affect users or offer a personalized visit of the site.
technical and third-party cookies. The foregoing refers to both the user's computer and any other device that the user can use to connect to the Site.
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service.
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website.
Third party cookies are set from a different domain than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, it is in the presence of third-party cookies. Among these there are those that facilitate the sharing of site content through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. To view the respective privacy and cookies policies you can visit the websites of social networks. In the case of Facebook and Twitter, the user can visit https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies and https://twitter.com/privacyhttps://twitter.com/privacy.
For a definition of cookies you We invite you to visit the relevant Wikipedia page.
Disabling cookies may limit your ability to use the Site and prevent you from fully benefiting from the features and services on the Site.
To decide which ones to accept and which to refuse, is shown below a description of the cookies used on the Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can normally change the settings to disable this function. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The "Options" or "Preferences" section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the "Help" section of the toolbar present in most browsers.
It is also possible to select the browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: - Internet Explorer; - Chrome; - Safari; - Firefox; - Opera. From mobile device: - Android; -Safari; - Windows Phone; - Blackberry.
For more information about cookies and to manage cookie preferences (first and / or third party) users are invited to visit the www.youronlinechoices.com platform. However, please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies may cause the Website to malfunction and / or limit the service offered by Blaumann s.a.s. .