Terms and conditions of sale
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) General Indications
All orders are carried out under the following conditions, without exception, that the purchaser expressly declares to know and accept. All orders are valid as proposed purchase even if carried out following a Tecnosens S.p.A. offer and the contract of sale is concluded only with confirmation by Tecnosens S.p.A.
Tecnosens S.p.A. through the order confirmation only it acknowledges the conditions of sale set out below, or these not conflicting. Any conditions or clauses included in the purchase order, if different or conflicting than those given below, will not be in any way considered as accepted. The order confirmation issued by Tecnosens S.p.A. not imply in any case the acceptance of clauses or conditions where they have not been expressly mentioned and accepted in that the confirmation document.
Information regarding products displayed on the site ProCyclingPoint.com are obtained directly from the manufacturers of the products. The descriptions are purely indicative and may be changed such information for any product without prior notice. We are not responsible for any errors (due to our causes and / or producers) in those descriptions.
Tecnosens S.p.A. accept orders for goods on the website procyclingpoint.com, both through traditional channels. After placing your order the buyer will receive a confirmation email in which will highlight all the details of the sale.
4) PAYMENT METHODS
1. Advanced Bank Transfer: Once your purchase you will receive the bank on which to execute the transfer. To speed up the delivery time please send copy of the transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org. The order will be processed and delivered only once we receive the funds to our account. Each committee supported for credit transfers will be charged to the customer. Such expenditure varies depending on the contract you have with your own bank.
2. PAYPAL: Once you have made your purchase you can make payment directly accessing the portal SAFE (with encrypting the transmission of your data) PAYPAL registering where you can make the payment via paypal account or credit card. After receiving positive results we will proceed to shipping.
3. Credit Card: In the case of purchase by credit card, the bank will authorize only charge the amount of your purchase. If you change your mind and decide to cancel the order or in the case of the contract on our part is not accepted, it will be asked by us to the Bank the cancellation of the transaction and will be refunded the amount you busy. The release times depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach up to their due date (24 days from the date of authorization). Once the cancellation of the transaction, we can not be in no event be responsible for delays and / or damage caused by the banking system. A purchase protection might, in certain cases, ask you for additional information or sending copies of documents proving the ownership of the paper used. In case you do not provide such information and / or copies, we reserve the right to not accept the conclusion of the contract. For this reason we can not be held responsible for any fraudulent use of credit cards by a third party upon payment of products purchased on its site. To safeguard your privacy and security when you proceed to pay by credit card, a secure payment system, guaranteed by VeySign certificate is used. The details of your credit card information is sent via a secure connection in SSL (Secure Socket Layer), directly to Setefi, Banca Intesa company, for authorization and debit. This means that we are not able, at no time during the purchase process and in no case, to know personal information about the holder nor the card number. We only reach the authorization given by the card provider. This procedure is absolutely safe and fully guarantees both the buyer and the seller. The SSL encryption ensures that no one can in any way to read the information sent over the Internet.
Tecnosens S.p.A. it also remains free to accept or refuse any order sent.
5) PERSONAL DATA
The inclusion of personal data is at the buyer's name. Tecnosens S.p.A. It is not responsible for the accuracy of this information and reserves the right, if it considers abuses or fraudulent use, to inform the competent authorities.
All prices displayed ProCyclingPoint.com website are inclusive of VAT. The change in prices may occur at any time without notice at the discretion of Tecnosens S.p.A.
7) RESPONSIBILITY '
· Tecnosens S.p.A. It is not responsible for any direct and / or indirect damages arising from the use of goods sold through the site ProCyclingPoint.com
· Tecnosens S.p.A. It is not responsible in any way fraudulent or illegal use of its site and its services and for any kind of payment by third parties
Tecnosens S.P.A. It sends the goods covered by insurance, and is responsible for the goods until the moment of delivery, to the final destination, which will be traceable from the carrier's website. It is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of products. Upon delivery of the order by our courier (selectable among those available when ordering), the recipient or customer order is required to verify the integrity of the neck and that the number of packages delivered to him corresponds to the number (of packages) indicated on the waybill. In case of discrepancies please state this courier acceptance of the package with RESERVE and report it immediately through the Contact section or by email to email@example.com. The customer is directly responsible for the veracity of every statement sent. In case it is impossible to deliver the neck (for example to address delivered incorrectly, absent recipient) and that the neck come back to us Sender, the relevant shipping charges will be borne by the buyer, including those for further submission. It is therefore required a telephone number for the finalization of delivery
Sales via the Internet are governed by Articles 45 to 67 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). This legislation provides for the consumer the right to terminate the contract or proposed contract, guaranteeing the right to return the product purchased and the reimbursement of expenses incurred. The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and computer software sealed open by the consumer, nor the sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for hygienic reasons or related to the protection of health which were unsealed after delivery.
The customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of assets resulting from a different handling than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of products, namely:
- Without the original packaging;
- In the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc);
The withdrawal right is reserved exclusively for consumers (individuals who purchase goods for purposes not related to his profession, trade or business), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to the activity professional activity.
The costs of returning the product are charged to the customer.
Methods and timing for the exercise of withdrawal rights
The Customer shall have a period of fourteen (14) days to withdraw.
The withdrawal period ends after 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of goods or, in the case of services, from the conclusion of the contract. Within this period the customer must notify Tecnosens S.p.A. the will to terminate the contract with one of the following ways:
- Delivering the product at our office at:
Via Vergnano, 16 - 25125 Brescia (BS)
Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 13.00 or 14.00 to 17.30
If the customer decides to make use of this mode of exercise of the right of withdrawal must not send any written communication, even if a telephone notice or by mail are welcome for a faster handling of the return.
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or a telegram or a fax, using the form available here, or any other unequivocal communication of the decision to withdraw the following address / number:
Via Vergnano, 16 - 25125 Brescia (BS)
fax 030 3530815
Within three (3) working days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, Tecnosens S.p.A. send the customer a confirmation email in which you authorized the return of the goods.
Within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the confirmation email, the customer will, at its own expense, to ship the product carefully packed.
We always recommend to use a traceable method of shipping, so the package can always be controlled, and can be avoided cases of loss.
The address to send the package is as follows:
Tecnosens S.p.A. Via Vergnano, 16 - 25125 Brescia (BS)
The deadline shall be deemed met if the customer provides for the shipment of the product before the expiry of the period of 14 (fourteen) days.
Mode and the delay to the customer the cost of the product and shipping costs
According to Article 56 of Legislative Decree no. 206/05 Tecnosens S.p.A. We will refund the value of the goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date it became aware of the withdrawal right by the Customer.
Tecnosens S.p.A. It will issue a refund only when the product will be delivered and controlled in our warehouse.
Refunds will be executed with the same payment method used to purchase the product.
In the case of a purchase paid for by cash, the refund will be made by bank transfer and the customer will be contacted to provide the bank necessary for the operation.
10) RIGHT OF CONFORMITY '
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 24 of 02-02-2002, Tecnosens S.p.A. He is liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the goods were delivered.
The lack of conformity can be found for:
· Carrying internal damage not reported to the reception;
· Wrong shipment;
The lack of conformity must be reported within 26 months from the date of purchase; this term is derived from the duration of the warranty is 24 months 2 months which is the time period within which must be communicated the product defect from the moment it is manifested. And 'necessary to keep the tax document certifying the purchase date
The guarantee will apply to products that present lack of conformity and / or failures not evident at the time of purchase, provided the product is used properly and with due diligence, that is, respecting its destination and as provided in any technical documentation , compliance with the various operating rules therein.
This guarantee is not applicable in case of negligence and carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product.
In case of lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to restore, of conformity by repair or replacement.
The guarantee is personal and will apply only to the original buyer, being restricted to direct customers and not to dealers and retailers. The shipping costs for the outward and return at our warehouse, shall be charged to the customer.
Procedure for exercising the right to restore.
to. If the product purchased at our site has some malfunction, to obtain correction of the consumer goods and make it conform to the sales contract you will have to follow these simple steps:
b. Within 26 months of receipt of goods, serve notice on Tecnosens S.p.A. by e-mail by connecting to the "Contact us" of the site or by phone by calling the number 0303542218, or by email at email@example.com indicating the product defect.
c. Prepare the product for shipment carefully packed. The original packaging use and the inclusion of all accessories, instruction manuals and everything in origin content, will speed up the recovery of the lack of conformity. Received and checked the returned product, will restore the lack of conformity in accordance with past agreements.
All products sold on Procyclingpoint.com, are covered by the manufacturer's warranty under the guidelines, as applicable, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 24 of 02.02.2002. This guarantee will apply to products that present lack of conformity and / or failures not evident at the time of purchase. The guarantee is personal and will apply only to the original buyer, being restricted to direct customers and not to dealers and retailers.
Any dispute concerning the application, implementation and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall have jurisdiction of the location hole in which the user resides or is domiciled